Money and Debt Advice
What we can do
Citizens Advice North Somerset can help people who have debt and money problems and provide advice on the options available to them. Advice and support is available via email, telephone and face-to-face services.
If you are worried about debt, you don’t need to struggle alone. Speaking to a trained and experience debt adviser about your situation can help see what the best decision for you may be.
A debt adviser can:
- give you advice on better ways to manage your money
- check to see if there are any benefits or entitlement you may be able to claim
- tell you about the ways of dealing with debts that are open to you
- get you out of debt faster
- keep everything you tell them confidential.
You can fill out our online form or visit MoneyHelper.
We also work in conjunction with Wessex Water who have a variety of schemes to assist those on low income or who have fallen into arrears with their water bills. We can give you independent debt advice and help you to apply for the schemes.