Money and Debt Advice

What we can do

If you are worried about debt, you don’t need to struggle alone. At Citizens Advice North Somerset we have trained and experienced debt advisers who can help provide advice on the options available if you have debt and money problems. Advice and support is available via email, telephone and face-to-face services.

To get support you can fill out our online form or visit MoneyHelper. To find out more about some of the available debt options, CLICK HERE

We are regulated by the Money and Pension Service (MAPS).

We are very grateful for our partnerships with the charities Acts 435 and Charis, who provide invaluable support for our clients.

A debt adviser can:

Struggling with your water bill?

We work in conjunction with Wessex Water who have a variety of schemes to assist those on low income or who have fallen into arrears with their water bills. We can give you independent debt advice and help you to apply for a cheaper water tariff, some as low as £1/month. You do not necessarily need to be in receipt of benefits or have any water debt to qualify.

For us to help you apply for one of these schemes, please visit our Get Advice page and fill in our webform. Please bear in mind we will need 2 months’ bank statements from you for us to apply for one of these schemes.