Are you homeless? Have you got rent arrears? Problems with keeping or staying in your home? Disrepair issues that are a risk to your health? Problems with your landlord?

What we do

We can provide advice and information on a range of housing issues such as: homelessness, rent arrears, notice to quit, eviction, harassment from landlords, withheld deposits, disrepair, housing transfers or housing waiting list issues.

Eligible clients can be seen under our Legal aid contract for specialist casework and representation.

Our specialist caseworkers can represent clients in Court for possession hearings through our Legal Aid duty desk scheme.

What we don’t do

We don’t advise landlords.

How to get help

> Contact us
> Self help online

< back