Do you need advice on ending a relationship? How to access your children?

What we do

We can give general advice on what you need to consider when you separate and how sort out child arrangements. We can advise on court procedures, such as child arrangement orders, divorce and injunctions. Give general guidance on basic court forms. We can refer to a legal aid paralegal if they have capacity and qualify for legal aid.

What we don’t do

We cannot represent clients in family matters. We may signpost you to a specialist legal service if you need further advice.

Get help

< back